Teraquant is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in Colorado Springs. Established in 2001, we bring solutions for OSS BSS, service assurance; next-generation infrastructure and predictive analytics to telecommunications and data networking industries and enterprises.
Uniquely, we ensure products are implemented as solutions, deliver on expectations, interwork with your network and your partner’s networks, on your hardware or virtual infrastructure.
Teraquant initially introduced Palladion/EOM/COM, the now famous VoIP Service Assurance & Monitoring software into North America in 2008. Now Oracle have asked Teraquant to help them bring the advantages of carrier-class mature and hardened products such as the much admired Acme Packet session border controllers and the Digital Signaling Router [DSR] (formerly of Tekelec) to communication service providers and enterprises to help them realize the potential of next-gen & SOA services to their customers and users.
We ensure your network infrastructure provides profitable services, at the lowest cost with the best operational efficiencies, with all the following characteristics:
- Traffic Management
- Mobility Management
- Load Balancing
- Interworking, and
Oracle’s Hyper-Connected Enterprise means giving you options, allowing you to add new services as soon as you need to and putting you in control of vendors and service providers, costs and quality.
Following consistent requests from our customer base for an easy to use full-featured, multi-tenanted hosted billing solution, Teraquant is now introducing BRMbox, a hosted billing solution based on Oracle Billing and Revenue Management software [BRM]. This meets the needs of companies offering real-time/UC-based and managed cloud usage based services.
We continue to provide Test & Monitoring Solutions for VoIP, Wireless & Wireline telecommunications networks and are Oracle’s “Go-to experts” throughout the Americas, for Palladion/EOM/COM/VoIP Service Assurance deployments, advanced applications and integration with your other network management infrastructure and speech quality assessment.
We continue to advise NGN/IMS Forum on test infrastructure for their PlugFests.
Our Total Portfolio comprises
- Network Monitoring
- Service Assurance
- Billing and Revenue Management
- Wireless Network Monitoring
- Big Data Predictive Analytics
- RTC/UC Enterprise Infrastructure
- LTE/EPC Roaming and Interconnect Enablement
Product PartnersSafkhet: Active Testing from Wireline and Wireless, Fraud Detection, BRMbox: Cloud-Hosted Billing, Reporting Software, Malden: World Leaders in Speech Quality Assessment, SS7 and Wireless Test and Monitoring
Core Competencies Include
- Telecommunications Testing and Monitoring
- Measurement methodologies, understanding accuracy, performance, deployment and automation in the laboratory, field and network operations [NOC]
- VoIP, SIP, IMS, SS7 and Wireless protocols
- Communication systems integration
- Drive testing and quality of experience testing of wireless networks
- Cellular Radio Access Network [RAN] load and application testing
- Test and measurement system and solutions integration
- Software design
- Experts in speech and video quality assessment: PESQ, POLQA, J.247