A revolutionary industrial grade cloud-based M2M wireless communications platform, designed to make it easy to deploy any communications function to any location within reach of a cellular network. Safkhet is a hardware and software based platform that allows communications, test calls and public address applications to be deployed at multiple locations, all controlled centrally from the Cloud. The system can be deployed in minutes, is self-discovering, scales to 1,000’s of remote mobile devices and includes central graphical reporting on all tasks, tests, measurements and activities.
Safkhet saves you time and resources by allowing you to deploy your application at geographically disparate locations, without human operation. Central control from the cloud allows you to deploy multiple different tasks, in seconds, without setting up each individual endpoint. Functions can be scheduled and tasked to multiple endpoints in batches. Not only do you not need manual configurations by staff out at site, but you can configure a function once and deploy it to multiple devices at the click of a mouse.
Resource management is built-in. Mobile devices currently performing tasks are specified as being unavailable. Those attached to the network would be available for tasks.
The Safkhet cloud-based M2M sensor actuator platform is a system that allows a large range of applications such as call generation; telemetry and control by actuators to be remotely controlled and scheduled anywhere within reach of a cell phone network.
- Cellular call generation with voice, video, SMS and data applications.
- Network performance measurements.
- Ex: Data Throughput and Response Time.
- Voice; text (SMS) & speech-to-text-message distribution.
- “GSMA TADIG & IREG” testing.
- Mobile or Stationary video surveillance.
- Public address - custom voice and text messages generated centrally, delivered at multiple locations.
- Base Station/wireless network stress and load testing and traffic congestion generation.
- Base Station/sector performance monitoring.
- Bulk Call and Traffic Emulation.
- Roaming Testing.
- Geographic dependent content transmission.
- Quality of experience verification and certification.
- Regression testing.
- Load testing.
- Availability monitoring.
- Open Internet verification.
- LTE Cat. 3 DL; max 100Mbps, UL: max 50Mbps, 2x2 DL MIMO.
- LTE Band 2; LTE Band 4; LTE Band 5; LTE Band 13; LTE Band 17; LTE Band 25.
Frequency Bands Supported
- Five Band LTE: 700/850/AWS(1700/2100)/1900 MHz.
- FDD-Band (17,5,4,2,25).
- Tri Band UMTS (WCDMA): 850AWS(1700/2100)/1900 MHz.
- FDD-Band (5,4,2).
- Quad Band GSM/GRPS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- LTE (FDD 3GPP Release 8/9 2x2 DL-MIMO.
- Quad Band LTE: 800/900/1800/2600 MHz, FDD-Band (20,8,3,7).
- Tri Band UMTS (WCDMA): 900/1800/2100 MHz.
- FDD-Band (8,3,1).
- Dual Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 900/1800 MHz.
Lightweight measurement probes are completely unattended, remotely controlled, portable and of rugged construction. A system may comprise one mobile plus a second mobile for remote control or the system may scale to 1,000’s of mobiles distributed globally. Each mobile or mobile enclosure is automatically located on a map within the GUI.