The Windows-based STINGA product family offers a comprehensive range of standalone protocol analyzers, protocol simulators and network monitoring systems. Both laptop [PCMCIA E1/T1], rack mount and probe based solutions are available. The following protocols are supported: SS7, SS7oIP (SCTP/M3UA), SIP, SIP-T, SIGTRAN, BSSAP, DTAP, MAP, (GSM) IS41, TCAP, CAMEL, CAP, WIN, BICC, V5, ISDN PRI, ISDN BRI, PNNI, MGCP and Megaco/H.248.
Protocol simulators allow regression, load, functional and conformance testing of VoIP and IMS based devices supporting SS7, SIP, SIP-T, SIGTRAN, ISDN, MGCP and Megaco/H.248 protocols in the laboratory.
Powerful Linux-based monitoring probes with CDR generators and correlators for multimedia services. The UQoS INSIGHT monitoring probes can operate as standalone protocol analyzers, or as monitoring probes in a distributed Link Monitoring System. CDR correlation is done between all E1/T1 links and between all monitoring probes. Value-added products like web-based reporting and search engine are also available. In the event of poor performance, CDR’s/SDR’s and protocol analysis allow you to determine the cause.
The Utel Systems STINGA Monitoring System for LTE currently supports the following:
Interfaces and Protocols:
- X2-C: X2AP
- S1-C/S1-MME: S1AP, NAS
- S3, S4, S5, S8, S10, S11, S12: GTP
- S6a, S6d, S13, Gx, Gxa, Gxc, Gy: DIAMETER
- Rf, Ro, Rx, Sh, SLh, STa, SWm, SWx, Sy: DIAMETER
- SGs: SGsAP
- SLs: S1AP, LCS-AP, NAS, LLP/LPPa
- Real-time protocol monitoring and analysis in STINGA Protocol Analyzer
- Low-level statistics counters (message counters) presented in web-based dashboard, in STINGA Performance Analyzer.
- Historical XDR Search in web-based STINGA XDR Search.
- Alarm generation and presentation in web-based STINGA Alarm Viewer.
Utel Systems diverged in 1998 from Telenor of Norway, so these test products have a long pedigree of finding problems and reducing costs for vendors and service providers. These tools bring full test coverage within the reach of any budget. They make it viable to monitor all your network signaling links.
Please use the link below to download a datasheet for the STINGA Monitoring System.Datasheet